Page 2 Screen Directions
Our Page 2 Screen show is taped in the PEG studio on Nashville State Community College campus at 120 White Bridge Road. These directions are for both show guests and the audience.
From east of downtown Nashville, you can take either I-40 West or I-440
From I-40 W, take the White Bridge Pike exit 204B. Go 1.2 miles to the campus, on your left.
From I-440 W, take the US-70S/West End exit 1. Head on the ramp right and follow the signs for for US70 South. Head south on West End Ave/Harding Pike about 2.2 miles to the light with White Bridge Pike (Shell gas on corner) and turn right. Go about 1 mile to the campus, on your right.
Click above image to enlarge
Here is what we recommend to find us:
During the week:
- Take the campus entrance that has a red light (there are 2 entrances—one with a red light and one without).
- Come all the way around to the back of the campus where the big parking lot and all the cars are on the left.
- About in the middle of this parking lot, up near the long, low Student Services Center, you will find parking spaces labeled PEG STUDIOS.
- Park there and go in the main glass doors of the Student Services Center.
- Walk straight through the lobby and out the other side. This puts you back outside in the “quad”—
- You will see a building labeled PEG STUDIOS in front of you and a little to the right. There’s a NECAT logo on the front door. Just ring the doorbell and we’ll let you in.
click image to enlarge